There are 5 parts to the compensation plan ~ 5 ways that we get paid!We provide Daily, Weekly and Monthly Pay!
* First... AmeriPlan® pays us a commission for every application we submit. We get 20%-30% of each plan or membership that we put on the books.
* Second... The second way we earn an income is even better than the first way. We can build up a residual income for ourselves. Every month AmeriPlan® tallies up all the money that they are bringing in for that month which originated with you (e.g. you did the initial application form). They tally it up and they give you 20%-30%). It doesn't matter if you introduced that member into AmeriPlan® years ago, you continue to earn your money month after month, year after year as long as they are active.
* Third... We get paid on Overrides as we move up in the company. Everytime we acheive a new promotion with in Ameriplan® we get up to a 15% additional override on our downline team's productivity.
* Fourth... The fourth way we earn an income is through weekly bonus options in a binary compensation plan system. This is a separate compensation plan that is an enhancement to our residual pay system.
* Fifth... The fifth way we earn an income is from overrides within the binary system. We earn 20% of our entire organization's cycle checks. We earn these overrides on our team members that are in the binary system up to 5 levels deep.
**You must enroll as a Freedom Pass Membership IBO and Flex Bonus Plan to take advantage of the 4th and 5th income opportunities.